Monday, September 27, 2010

One of my dreams...

Growing up I always imagined having a home where people felt welcomed.
I always dreamed that when I grew up and had a home of my own people would want to be there. (I once had a palm reader tell me my home would be a place of refuge/comfort for visitors.)
I hope that someday my home is a place where my children and all their teenage friends want to hang out. They want to be here all the time already, but it is so nice outside that I send them out.
I think Dave and I have created a welcoming, comfortable home where people like to visit and hang out.
We have family visitors all the time.
This weekend one of my older brothers and his wife were here with their 4 children. My sister and her best friend stayed a night, my cousin, my younger brother, and one of my uncles also stayed here this weekend.
I am so glad that people like to stay here. We have company just about every other weekend and I love it. Our parents come stay here, our siblings, our cousins, many family members and our friends.
Thanks People. You are all welcome anytime.

0 comments: