Friday, December 10, 2010

Be Yourself

We just took the boys to see the new Narnia movie.
The biggest lesson I got out of the movie was when the little girl did a spell on herself to make herself beautiful like her sister. She ended up wishing herself away.
That is what I think each of us does when we are not ok with who we are and wish we were someone else.
I am giving myself permission to be me, in order to give you more permission to be you.
Three things I like about myself are:
1. I feel peace and serenity and I share that with others.

2. I think I am pretty.

3. I know how to have fun my way.

What are 3 things you like about you?

3 comments:

Cameron and Nonie said...

I like to serve other people.
I love being with family and can't wait to be with them again.
That I picked one AWESOME man to by my companion.

Shasta said...

You made me think on this one...and then I came upon this post of mine...take a look if you have a minute. This was written for a challenge from my sister, because we were having a hard time making friends. So we decieded to change our focus from them to us!
And it kinda covers your 3 reasons question for me!
I hope you enjoy it!
Hugs!

Shasta said...

here is the link...
http://chaz-wtf.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-i-would-be-my-friend.html