Monday, December 13, 2010

Goals

I guess I am getting started on some new year's resolutions early...

1. Lose 10 more pounds. I gained about 30 pounds while in school plus I had an extra ten before that so 40 total. I have already lost 30 so here we go for the last ten. My cousin Brittany and I are being teammates in this endeavor.

2. Maintain the healthy eating and exercise habits I have made since loosing the weight.
I am sure that less stress has helped, but I did not use any of those fad diets or loose weight quick pills. Just some good old fashioned healthy habits FINALLY.

3. Finish scrapbooking all of the photos I have printed sitting in little file boxes. This morning I started organizing things in our office/extra guest room and decided to get out the scrapbook stuff. Well I have found some motivation to get the photos that are printed into books. From now on I will probably only make those online books which seem way easier and a lot less messy, but I need to finish the pictures I had already printed YEARS ago.

4. Run St. George half marathon in January.
I have such great motivating friends. I will be running 8 miles tomorrow for my long run. I do those on Mondays now since that is my day off. I am loving running without all that extra weight!

I guess this post is really for me to help me remember and keep me accountable. Thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Work rill! SO proud of you. Loosing weight is probably one of the hardest things to do. But it's so dang easy to put it on. I want to be a runner so badly but I hate to run and I lack the motivation to do it. But I want to. Keep up the good work.

Mills Family said...

awesome goals! I love thinking about making goals!....it's the completing them that I struggle with :)

Joy said...

You are amazing! Way to go with being healthy. I want to run a half marathon, but I don't want to run in the cold to train. When and where do you go running? And how do you do the healthy eating? I love junk food way too much!