Friday, December 3, 2010

Vacuuming stairs

So yesterday I vacuumed the stairs and as I was doing it I was thinking. I was thinking I really do not like this chore.(And I really do not like cleaning showers.) As I was thinking about this I thought how good it would feel when the "chore" was done. I brought the vacuum up from the basement to the 3rd level 4 days prior, but still didn't do the job. I left the vacuum sitting by the stairs for FOUR days. Then I thought ah-ha, as I was vacuuming, when something is difficult or not easy the reward in the end feels so much greater for having accomplished it.
So here I go again with another of my life lessons... life is like vacuuming the stairs, u may not always want to, you may procrastinate, it may not be easy, BUT in the end it WILL be worth it!

1 comments:

Lyndy Butler said...

youre the coolest.
you teach me lots.
thanks.
Will I get to see you in a few weeks?
hope so.
Love you!