Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Merry

I had such a wonderful relaxing weekend for Christmas.
Our boys were in St. George for a few days before and are staying one extra day in St. G with their cousins and grandparents.
Dave and I drove down together on Christmas Eve and we stayed at my mom's home for the weekend. The boys seemed very pleased with their gifts and overall happy to be with family!
That was the best part of it all for me as well. I love my family!
We went to see both families each day. Christmas Eve with both parents, Christmas day breakfast at one brothers and Christmas Dinner at another brothers. We were spoiled with delicious food that day.
Sunday Dave headed home with his sister for work reasons and I got to stay with the boys and hang out. We went to church with Leishmans then ate dinner at my brothers. I was able to visit with my cousins Sunday night and then stayed at my moms again.
Monday was the best because I ran 10 miles in preparation for the half marathon on Jan. 22. Then I went and got pedicures with my mom and neices, then we went to Cafe Rio for lunch and hung out with my kiddos. I love David and Joey. I also got new tires on my van cuz the old ones were scary! I am so thankful for the long weekend I was able to have in beautiful, sunny St. George. I am so thankful for all of the time I was able to spend time with SO much family.
I am rejuvenated and have more hope for the future.

1 comments:

Talent Sprouts said...

Love ya rilla! Thanks for hanging out with me until 1230!! Girls trip soon.