Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

We got the opportunity to go to Disney on Ice yesterday. It was cool if you ask me. I felt like a kid when I walked in because they have all the Disney stuff on sale and I have wanted to go to that since I was little.

The boys and I at the show.Dave did not want to go so Kaden (my cuz) came with us. After the show started I looked at Kaden and said "I'm going to cry, this is so cool." I did not cry though, I felt like I was taking care of that little girl inside of me, something we all need to do. Me and Sileney.
One of my BFF's and her hubby got this suite and were so kind as to invite my lil' family. The show started with Mickey and Minnie Mouse, then Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King and Tinkerbell.
Thanks a Ton you guys!!!! I Luffed it!

2 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

How fun!! I'm glad you & the boys went.

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

You deserved that break!