Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Play time...

I guess there are some benefits to being "poor" financially(but definitely not poor in spirit and the things that really matter).
Joey has been able to go to Headstart preschool this year Monday-Thursday 9-3. He is learning a lot and it has helped us with scheduling since I am in school full time working and Dave works...
Also we were able to get tickets to the play "if you give a mouse a cookie" for FREE!Joey and his snack pack at the Scera theater.
David and his snack pack at the Scera theater.
Boys with the mouse actor(s).
These were taken on my phone so obviously they are not super clear.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Looks like fun! It was really good to see you a couple weeks ago. Hope the next few weeks go well for you!

Alyssa McVey said...

I didn't knowyou moved to Provo! It's been a long time. Your family is so handsome!

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

I didn't know they made one of my favorite children's books into a play. I hope I can see it performed someday.