Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friends Forever

I wanted to take a minute and recognize a very influential person in my life.
We have been friends since elementary school.
I have always felt very blessed in the friend department, throughout my life I have always been blessed with GREAT friends.
I am especially thankful for Silene.
This is her darling family, with one more on the way.
High School

It is difficult for me to talk about Silene without mentioning Tiff, we were the 'tres amigas'.

We did some crazy stupid things together.
Tiff, Silene and I were nicknamed 'bud-wise-er'


We did some spiritually uplifting things together.


Oh how I miss those days. We had so much fun.
I love reminiscing...it helps me cope with the stressors of today.
I still keep in contact with Tiff. Silene and I see each other atleast once a month and talk about once a week because we live close to each other now. Silene has always been someone I look up to and admire. Thanks for your example and friendship 'wene'. :)

1 comments:

Cameron and Nonie said...

Silene lived down the street from me for a little while during elementary. She was such a nice friend. I was sad she moved away. I love reading everyone's blogs because then I get to remember moments from way back when and smile. Thanks for always adding something fun and uplifting to read.