Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"FOUR"... Tag

I was just thinking about updating my blog and I wanted to write about eating healthy and how that is going for me but then I remembered Lyndy tagged me so I will do both.
I put my status on facebook something about eating better a couple days ago and one of my friends called me on it. What I meant to say was for the last 20 months I have struggled with eating healthy. I have felt so much stress and such energy drain that I have not worried about what I was eating. Well now I am. I was going to wait until graduation but I think I can do it now. I think I have got things under control and I can handle watching what I eat/eating healthy.
Now for the TAG...
Did you ever go by a golf course and yell "FOUR", I did. Anyways thanks for the tag, Lynd.

4 shows I like:
(that is if I watched TV)
-Glee
-The news
-30 rock
-SNL

4 passions:
-Family
-Life
-Spirituality
-Health

4 phrases I say a lot:
-"Seriously?" or "are you serious?"
-"You gotta be kidding me?"
-"F"
-"Life is good."

4 someday places:
-New Zealand
-Nauvoo
-France
-Australia

4 things done yesterday:
-Cleaned Kitchen
-Yoga
-Work
-School

4 look forward to's:
-Graduation
-Disney land Vacay with my boys
-Family time
-Financial stability

4 winter faves:
-Hoodies
-cuddling in warm blankets
-Indoor fires
-St. George

4 wish list items:
-Ease in Eating Healthy
-New Running Shoes
-Being a good momma
-Happiness for my friends and family

4 friends 2 tag:
-Heather
-Shasta
-Britt
-Becky
Love y'all! Rill :)

0 comments: