Saturday, March 20, 2010

Past St. Patty's

In 2001
Dran, Me, Heather, Jennie
Went on a cruise with My BFF roomies and my most favorite Auntie Drana.
(Oh to be those girls again if only for one day)
Dran was such a great sport because we needed someone over 25 to be with us. I love her to death! She used to take my cousins and I on yearly trips to California...oh what a fun Auntie!!!
If you look closely on my ankle I got a fake tattoo clover on a beach in San Diego.
2006 Leishman Family Outing
Most of us anyways.
Joey was still a nursing baby. I love Babies!!!
Look at that hotty, doing what he does best, Baking.
He loves to make pineapple pies each time we are in HI and take them to our friends and family there. (and some strangers too.)
The boys!
2007
I ran the Moab half with my dear friends in Cedar, Lindsey and Beck.
The boys in the sand in Moab.
Helaman, our nephew, came with.
I do not have any pics on my computer from us during that run, but it was a blast. We had "Kiss Me I'm Irish" tags on our bums and we all wore the same green tank top.
This is Lindsey.
And this is Beck.
(What would I have done without those ladies?
I miss you guys, our GNO's and gym trips!)

Our little crew.

Moab was nice, it was a first time for me. I would love to go back.
I have been thinking recently about these events and wanted to share them. Like I have said before, I love reminiscing.
And I LOVE My Family!!!

5 comments:

Lyndy Butler said...

I love you so dang much. YOu are the collest. The Fun things you do. the cute boys you have and the positivity you just radiate. miss you.

Lyndy Butler said...

collest is actually coolest. k.

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Oh how I miss this trip and miss you girls, I had so much fun. I can't believe it has been 9 years already and we are all married and have kids...where did the time go. I miss you Rill, your blog inspires me everytime I read it to be a better wife and mom because you are just always so grateful for all you have. Thank you!

Nathan and Brooke LeBaron said...

Marilla I have just been reading through your blog and it is so sweet! It was fun to see pictures of Tiffany Silene and you together! You left me with lots of smiles and tears! Thanks for your reminiscing!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

How fun! We really miss you guys a lot! But i also wanted to tell ya that your package of chocolates are in the mail and on their way! Enjoy!