Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcement

So this is what I get when I scan on my scanner and our computer is funky so I cannot edit it.These are the announcements I made with the photo shoot photos. I sent some to Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents so if you are not one of those you get this. :) Love ya!

Commencement

Thursday April 22, 2010

4:00 PM Marriott Center


Social Work Graduation Reception

Friday April 23, 2010

12:00-1:00 PM

Mary Lou Fulton Plaza (JFSB Courtyard)


Convocation

Friday April 23, 2010

2:00 PM Marriott Center


If any of you are in the area and would like to attend please feel free to. Also, I want to thank all of our family and friends for their love and support, we could not have done this without you! Since getting these photos taken I have had several people ask me why Dave is not in them. I simply thought it would be a cute announcement if it was from the boys, because they truly are so excited for me to graduate and to have their momma back a little. Dave is proud of this accomplishment as well, but that was not my idea.

2 comments:

AshEnds said...

I cannot believe you are done with you degree. It seems like life has gone by so fast at least for me. I am so happy for you though. Congratulations.

Robyn said...

Yea! That's so exciting! Congrats!