Saturday, April 17, 2010

Photo shoot...

Have you ever tried doing a photo shoot with two young boys between the ages of 4 and 6?
Well I have and look what I got...

My good friend in grad school took these for me so I could make some graduation announcements.

This pose was meant for them because they were getting bored so we tried to do something fun.
Crazy kids! If I had to pick one word to describe them I would choose Protector/Loyal for one and Clown/Lover for the other. I guess I couldn't even pick one word.
Can you tell which is which? :)
I like this silly one.
Gosh I sure love them! They have been so patient with me and school these last two years, I know they are EXCITED to have their momma back!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous and your boys are soo cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute pics. You look so beautiful. Love the hair.

Angee Leishman said...

Way cute pics!!!!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Congratulations on your school stuff...love the photoshoot, your boys look like awesome kids

Cameron and Nonie said...

So fun. I've noticed I've virtually disappeared from all pictures, and I might need to rectify that, because these are just precious. I never let you know about your comment, but no, I don't know how to take pictures of others. I just take a whole bunch and hope one turns out. ;) Congrats on graduation, that's so amazing.