Monday, April 19, 2010

The weekend

This weekend was fun.
My graduating class had our graduation celebration.
I hung out with some friends Friday after the celebration while Dave and the boys were in St. G.
Rachel, Rachelle, and Me.
We were in St. G to celebrate the return of my In-Laws from their mission in the West Indes.
Me and my Sis-in-laws; Angee, Julie, Chris, Jacquie and Me.
(I am not sure why these pics are so small, sorry.)
The bunch of celebrators in St. G.
While in St. G I was in for a special treat because my ever-so-talented cousins Lyndy and Lacey had a mini concert and I was able to go.
YAY! If you ever get the chance to see them perform, take it, I dare say you will be inspired, because I am. For some reason whenever I hear Lyndy sing I get so emotional, Lacey is just as talented! Thanks Ladies!
We also got to swim and spend time with cousins.
I Love my family, I am so blessed and grateful for them!
I love how hanging out in St. G with my family rejuvenates me.
I truly feel the love of our Father in Heaven in my life.

1 comments:

Hickman Family said...

That is so fun the Truman and Carol are back! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in the summer. Love the photo shoot. My kids are so sick of me taking there pictures. Your look happy about it, good for you! :)