Saturday, April 24, 2010

Princess

Today I felt like a Princess.
The past two days I have felt spoiled.
I have a whole lot of gratitude!
It all started with attending Convocation Thursday with my classmates, listening to Elder Christopherson, of the quorum of the 12 apostles, speak.
The weather was beautiful, the talks were amazing and the spirit has been so strong.
My mom, sis, cousin, nephew, mom and dad-in-law all came up from St. G and we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse Thursday evening.

I told my mom last year that when she died this ring was all I wanted. Ever since I was a kid I would see her wearing it and I loved it. Well, she had it sized to fit me and cleaned and she gave it to me for graduation! I love it!
I told Dave I wanted this pic for Graduation and Mothers Day and he and his parents got it for me for graduation. YAY! It is gorgeous, it is called Men of Galilee, and it reminds me of my boys. I hope someday they will see it as a reminder to be "Men of Galilee".

We had waffles and eggs for breakfast Friday morning after I worked for two hours and did some yoga. Then my sis did my hair and I was off to graduation/punch and cookies with my momma.
It was so fun to have my mom there with me because I was able to introduce her to many people (Professors and classmates) that have been influential in my life these past 20 months. She was like my own personal camera crew because she would take pics whenever I asked her to of me and my friends.
Friday after graduation we went to lunch at the very delicious Burger Supreme in Provo. If you have not been there you need to try it, mmmm delish.
I love my boys!
Me and My BFF Silene!
I totally appreciate the love and support I have been given throughout the past two years. Many people were here this weekend and many others called and offered their love and congrats today as well. I am so blessed!
These are some of my supporters. Love you!
Me and my hubby with the Y behind us. Love him, I truly could not have done this without him, he deserved that stole of gratitude.
Kaden, my cuz and I.
Yay, totally excited to be done. Mom, me and sis.
Dave and I finished off the night by attending the Jazz game with Brendon and Tess. The Jazz beat the Nuggets in an awesome playoff game!
I could go on and on... I could post more and more photos, I had my personal camera crew, remember... For now I'll stop, but I'll post more later.
Thank you all for helping me feel so important, special and loved, I owe all I have to our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for the blessings He has given me.
I truly feel like a princess.

3 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Congratulations Rill, what an accomplishment...I love that your mom gave you that ring, that is so pretty, and the picture of the men of Galilee what a lucky girl. You deserve it you are such an amazing person, I love reading your posts they always inspire me to be more grateful for what I have.

Angee Leishman said...

Looks like you had an awesome day! So proud of you! Love you!

Ashley H said...

Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment for you. I've often thought about getting my Masters in Social Work.