Sunday, May 23, 2010

Date Night

Yesterday Dave and I had a great date night.
First of all we went to look at a couple places For Rent in Lehi.

Then we went to

And got a great deal on massages 2-for-1, that's 12.50 for an hour massage per person.
Luv It! They do this every two months for three weeks in a row.

Then we went to dinner at
We had gift certificates for Pizza Factory, and I recommend it, the food was good.
We were out just the two of us for almost 4 hours. I love spending time with Dave and strengthening our relationship. Sometimes we get busy and don't take the time for each other,
Then we pay though because I am high maintenance when it comes to time. I like my time and I like people to spend time on me, especially my hubby.
Marriage is our most important relationship though... if that is not strong then the family unit could fall apart, and
Family is Important to Me!

0 comments: