Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Tooth?

Yes, I have a sweet tooth.
I don't think I have mentioned on here about my wonderful husband and his job!
He is so talented, especially when it comes to baking and cooking.
He works at the Sweet Tooth Fairy here in Provo.
The motto there that I love is,"you are what you eat, so eat something cute!"
The stuff is cute and delicious, which is part of the reason I have needed to lose weight.
He really enjoys it and hopes to be a partner with thewonderful owners, Megan and Ethan Brown, someday.
Check it out and try it out if you are in the Provo area.
Click on the Sweet Tooth Fairy above and find out about their other locations.

(I'm not saying Dave gets credit for the recipes there- they are all Megan's doing, but Dave is still good at what he does!)

Cupcakes and cake bites, both DELICIOUS!
They make other sweets too, but this is their specialty.

2 comments:

Shasta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shasta said...

Ummm excuse me....why have you been holding out on me? I think I deserve some belated bday cup cakes! ;) Ship 'em down! :)
hugs!