Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Rent

We thought we had a place to rent,
but it looks like they are selling it so we have to find another place in less than two weeks.
I really like this one place, but Dave is unsure.
Man this is difficult. Why???

I do not like moving.
Our landlords grand daughter needs a place to rent so they are booting us after almost 2 years. Dang it!!!

I am praying for strength, patience, peace and guidance.
And maybe someone to magically move us like Mary Poppins, oh wait that's me.
I'll keep ya posted.

5 comments:

Cameron and Nonie said...

Good luck finding a place. Everything will work out in the end and you'll be right where you're supposed to be. Oh, and good luck moving. I don't envy you one bit and feel your pain.

Shasta said...

Girl - i feel your pain...they are foreclosing on my rental and we gots the boots! This sucks as far as timing is concerned...i will pray for a great place for the both of us!

Joy said...

Hey. Sorry about the housing difficulties. Is the place on California the one you like? And you're planning on just renting? That would be neat if you lived closer to us!

MaRilla said...

Ya the California Ave one is the one I like. Just renting so we'll see. That would be fun Joy, maybe we'd actually see each other. :)

lindsey loo said...

there is a place by my house!!!