Tuesday, May 4, 2010

P A S S

One of my friends posted on her blog about how much those four letters meant to her. I did not really get what she was talking about until I saw those four letters in that order myself.
P A S S

It happened, I did it! BUT definitely not on my own. I have been praying for help with that for over a week now. I went to the temple this morning in order to help my mind be more clear and active. I actually started crying when I saw those four letters today. I was overcome with gratitude that it was over and that I passed.

This test was the LCSW test which is the licensing exam to be a therapist/social worker. It cost me $300 and I would have had to pay $300 again if I failed today, plus wait three months, plus pay for an internship license until I actually passed so that I could practice therapy legally.

I am so thankful for the help I received during this test. At one point, after 2 hours of testing I got up to take a break and saw I was having a physical reaction to the stress because my face was bright red. It was 170 questions... my attention span was such that I was reading each question atleast 3 times :) Gotta love it!

Anyways I am done and feeling tons of gratitude! And Relief!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Hey congrats you will be an awesome social worker!

MaRilla said...

Stacy how do a get to be able to view your blog? my email is matl22@hotmail.com

Tahlia said...

Marilla,
Isn't it a great feeling?! Good luck to you! You are going to help so many people. I've learned a lot from you. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your testimony. I love reading your blog!