Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreams Really do come true!

Yesterday I was filling out the paperwork to request my license to practice therapy.
I started to get emotional because this is a dream I have had for as long as I can remember (well at least since I was 12).
I have accomplished it! I am going to request my license Monday morning in Salt Lake City at DOPL, Division of Professional Licensing.
I feel so blessed and grateful to have the dream becoming a reality. This dream happened earlier than I expected as I did not plan to go back to school until I had 5 kids and they were all in school, but apparently God has other plans for me.
Now I simply want to be able to do His will for me.
This has been a long, difficult and emotional journey and this chapter has finally come to an end.

Also I took these two to the local Surf-N-Slurp and got them snow cones brrrrr.
While she was making David's he said "I'm the luckiest kid in the world"
Glad I can help others achieve their dreams too!
David got tigers blood and root beer side by side and Joey got tigers blood and bubble gum mixed. MMMMMM :)

1 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

I am so happy for you! I love how the littlest things we do for our kids make them feel like the luckiest kids ever!!! So cute!