Monday, May 10, 2010

Marathon ?

I really want to run a marathon this year.
I wanted to run the St. G marathon, but did not register in time.
Actually I did not have an extra $80 two weeks ago, and I was unsure if I would be able to lose this school fat (like post pregnancy only from grad school).
I think I am going to though, lose the extra weight anyways.
Since graduation I have lost 10 pounds. Yay!
So I was looking online at Utah Marathons trying to decide which one...
There is one in SLC July 24, but it may be too soon.
There is one in Park City Aug 21 (Joey's bday), but it only allows 500ish and I'm not sure how exciting that would be.
Then there is one in South Jordan Sept 25 that looks good, I just don't know anything about it.
Anyone have any tips?

1 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

CONGRATS ON LOSING THE WEIGHT!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!