Friday, August 27, 2010

Darndest things...

Two things.
David
came home from school today talking about how he wants to be cool...
He said he wants to get an earring? :)
So here is a quick note,

Dear Parents at Spring Creek Elementary,
Earrings in little boys who attend Elementary school are not cool.
In fact I'd have to say I do not think they are cool in boys at all, but after 18 it is not my choice.
I just wanted to say that for the sake of my children.
Sincerely,

Concerned mother.

Second, David was just in the bathroom and I walked in. He proceeded to say,
"don't you hate it when the poo splashes water all over your bum?"

Being a parent is so fun.
Something new everyday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew! Glad things are okay with your ultrasound thing. Your kids are so funny. I can't believe a parent would let her elementary age BOY get earrings. What is this world coming to? We as parents have to start teaching them younger and younger these days about the world and what's right and wrong.