Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys!

These are the Birthday boys.
I love that the boys birthdays are 9 days apart. Almost every year so far we have combined their birthday parties and it works out awesome.
They have a lot of the same friends.
This is most of the party crew.

These are my BFF's for life.
I am so glad that Tiff was in town and Silene lives in Lehi. The Memories I have of our times together are priceless!

We celebrate their friend parties together, but have a special day for them on their actual birthday (as long as it's not Sunday;)
These were the treats!

2 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Yum, those look good...Happy Birthday to your boys, there so big and they look more and more like Dave everytime I see a new picture of them. Hope things are good, you look great!

Unknown said...

Fun FUn Fun! Your boys are so cute. And loved the pic with your bff's for life!