Friday, August 20, 2010

Life is Good!

I woke up this morning naturally early.
I love mornings!
I thought to myself I should go running.
I had enough energy to jump out of bed, pull back my hair, get dressed, put contacts in, and get a drink of water. Then I was out the door.
(Besides the fact that I went running a few days ago with my nephew Hela, I have not been running outside for quite some time. Tred mills, spin classes and the stepper have been my routine the last few months and it is summer. How dare I not enjoy the beautiful summer mornings :( )
With the rain and everything from last night the air and ground were particularly clean this morning.
The run was refreshing.
I feel rather healthy and rejuvenated today.
I slept 8 hours and got a nice beautiful run in, followed by a shower, which also feels oh so good!
So just thought I would say
Life is Good!

0 comments: