Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reading for Sport

I am reading the book "The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton.
I almost forgot how much I love to read as the past two years have been spent reading for tests and studying. Don't get me wrong I enjoy education, but reading for sport is so much more F.U. N.
I love to read.
I love a book that is so good I can't put it down, or atleast a book that gets my attention so much I can't stop reading. This is one of those books to me.
Dave bought the book for me Sunday night after midnight so it was technically Monday morning. I am already on page 360ish. I do not want the book to end, yet I do.
I love how a good book makes you feel like you know the characters. (It's like the Work and The Glory series- I just wanted to meet Nathan and Joshua.)
One of my good friends Lindsey Pritchard is starting a book club and this is the first book of the month. Thanks Linds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, I am going to try and find it at the library. I love to read too. Just read the Hunger games series. Couldn't put it down. I love when people recommend a good book. Next I am going to read Eat, pray, love. Then have a girls night out to see the movie. Heard the book was also amazing

david and kinsley harper said...

i though what you put was the funniest thing i have ever read!!!! it made my whole day and now im going to be more careful when i have kids... so dont be shy, you made someones day, made me laugh tell i was crying and made me know i need to hide things really good!