Monday, August 23, 2010

Mind Games

I had a biopsy today.
I was not nervous when I got there because it was just for an ultrasound on my left breast.
(I have had two others in the past)
After the ultrasound the Dr. recommended a biopsy, so I said ok.
They (Dr. and nurse) said there would be a prick and some burning and then I would not feel anything.
They were right, except for the fact that I did not even feel burning.
I think it is all a mind game.
I turned my head and closed my eyes, heard a few clicks when the Doc told me I would and then I was done.
They put a marker in there? Kinda weird, but ok.
So I am done now, with an ice pack in my bra :)
I'll keep y'all posted, should know results by Thursday afternoon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT? What's going on my friend? Please keep me posted. I don't want anything to ever happen to you. I would just be so sad and broken.