Friday, August 6, 2010

New Post

I deleted a couple posts because I got shy and embarrassed. Oh well. I should not write that "private" of stuff here. With my line of work I guess nothing is secret/private in sessions so I forget about boundaries and privacy sometimes myself. ;)


The other day I hiked the "Y" in the rain and thunder and lightning with my favorite nephew Helaman. Hela is living with us while he prepares to go on a mission. He has been a huge help with our boys this summer and they love him.
He's a fun kid to have around.
If my camera worked I would have taken some awesome pictures, but we need a new camera, probably because I left our old one in the car too much and I just found out you are not supposed to do that.
Now I am sore!

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

Hi Marilla! I've been catching up on reading a few blogs this morning as I relax a bit! I told my hubby that we are going to clean the house on friday night so that we can just relax and enjoy our saturday a lot better!! Weekends are our favorite! Hey, you are such an inspiring writer!! I always get a "pick me up" when I jump on your blog and read your thoughts! You are an amazing person Marilla!! Hey, glad to be staying caught up with the going on's in your world!