Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Again..

27. Thankful I am done Christmas shopping for my boys. I went out on black Friday with my bro and SIS-in-law. It was fun. I don't think I have ever got my Christmas shopping DONE before the week of Christmas in the 7 years I've been a parent. I can't believe its done before December. It was fun and now I can relax and focus on the spirit of giving/service. I've never really done the black Friday thing either, I mean I like to go out later in the day, but not midnight to 6 am. I like to watch people. Glad I could be with my fam too!

28. I am grateful for the right to choose. I am thankful for agency. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn from my choices as well as others. I am grateful I recognize that I have a choice on my attitude towards life and different/ difficult situations.

0 comments: