Sunday, November 14, 2010

To be continued...

13. Grateful for honesty. I am thankful for the person who found my wallet, after someone else stole it, and called me. There was not any money in it just things that are important to me like drivers license, a couple gift cards, library cards, sams club card... it would've really been a hassle to replace so I am grateful for that. I am thankful that my husband and I are honest with each other. It's not always easy to hear, but I appreciate it and love him more for his honesty with me and accepting my honesty with him.

14. I am thankful for days off work where I can sit around, do laundry, be lazy, hang out with people I love, clean the house, pay bills, run errands, read a book, play on computer, read spiritual talks/scriptures, get organized, exercise, clean car, go tanning, help my kids, etc. I work full time 5 days a week, which is a job I enjoy, however I really l.o.v.e my days off! I especially love Sundays cuz I really like going to church and feeling the spirit there and learning about Jesus.

1 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

I am so glad you got your wallet back! How did it get stolen?