Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grati"two"de

22. Today I am thankful for my new camera. For my birthday I got that NIKON camera I was thinking about getting, but I haven't liked it. I took it back the other day and got an easier point and shoot Canon. I like it. Now I just need a computer so I can upload my pics and post them for all of you. :)

23. I am making a large blanket for myself right now... tying a quilt from some fabric Dave and I bought several years ago. It causes me to be grateful for many things... the fact someone taught me long ago to tie quilts, the frames my mom-in-law let me borrow, the money we have to buy the needed supplies, the memories I have of my mom doing that while I was growing up and letting us play forts and watch movies underneath the quilt(s), allowing my boys to do the same thing as I'm quilting, a home to live in with a room big enough to set up a large quilt, and even more. I have enjoyed being able to sit and do that the past few days cuz life is a little stressful right now and quilting has been relaxing. I am looking forward to quilting with my mom tomorrow cuz she's coming up for Thanksgiving. Yay!

0 comments: