Monday, November 15, 2010

The human body...

15. More specifically my human body. The body is such a miracle. I am thankful for my body. I am thankful for how it works so well and functions properly. I am grateful that since graduation I have been able to lose over 25 lbs. Ya u read that right 2. 5. I have been eating healthy, little bread and only one treat a week, as well as exercise and it has worked. I am grateful that without the stress of school and me eating healthy my body has done it's job. Before starting the masters program I took an anatomy class, I was so impressed by learning about the body and the miracles it performs daily. I am inspired by even the hands. I love to watch peoples' hands. Through them God works. I am thankful for the blessings and promises of the temple in regards to the body. I love it!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Marilla,
That's AWESOME! Congratulations. What a huge accomplishment :)