Friday, November 26, 2010

HolidayS

25. I am thankful for the celebration of holidays. I feel like they really break up the monotony of everyday life. I am grateful for family to spend holidays with. I am thankful for yummy food to eat and power/knowledge to prepare that food. There is so much that goes into all the stuff that I take for granted. Someone had to raise the turkey and kill it and package it and get it to Walmart so I could buy it for my family. Someone grew the fruits and veggies, someone harvested the wheat and flour etc. Etc. Etc. I am thankful my family was able to spend time together and be thankful.

26. I am grateful for my brothers. Robert just moved 3 miles away from me. He's only 14 months older than me. Joseph is 3 years older than me and lives in St. G. Benjamin came up this last week and Hung out with us cuz he had work off, he's 5 years younger than me. I love my brothers.

0 comments: