Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twoday...

20. I am thankful for nature. I am thankful that nature here in Provo has seasons. It keeps life interesting to have gorgeous winter snow, and beautiful blossoms/fresh air in the spring, awesome blue skies and warm sunshine in the summer, followed by amazing colors in the fall! I love this land that we live in. The freedoms we enjoy... I am grateful I can go outside at any point and enjoy fresh air, go for a jog, hike or simply sit and soak it all in. Thankful!

21. I am thankful for ears that hear. Today I gave the lesson/led the discussion in Sunday school. I am thankful the class was attentive and participated. I told them I prayed for them to be inspired as well so if they felt any promptings to please speak up and share. Immediately following that announcement several class members shared wonderful experiences totally pertinent to the lesson that helped get the points across. I am thankful my ears hear, and my heart feels the promptings of the spirit. I am thankful to be able to hear beautiful music, hear my kids talking/laughing/and fighting. I love to hear and am thankful for that blessing. I am thankful for good friends and family members that take time to listen and hear me when I need them to. I am thankful I can listen to my clients and hear their needs... I guess I wouldn't be much of a therapist if I couldn't hear. ;) If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here to listen.

0 comments: