Thursday, November 18, 2010

Knock on wood...

Remember two days ago when I said I'm thankful for David Jr? Well this afternoon he was throwing rocks up into a tree and missed the tree... he shattered the neighbors window. Shoot!
I am still thankful for him and all I learn by being his mother, but today I am grateful the window will only cost $150 to replace and not $500.00. :)

I am grateful for this little glimpse into how God must feel everyday to watch His children, you and me, make stupid mistakes or choices. I was pretty angry, but am over it now. David just finished saying his night prayers and asked God to bless the neighbors and their window and to help him choose the right. He felt very sad/guilty. I can't stay mad at that for long.

1 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

I swear that's how life works! Bless little David's heart!