Thursday, October 16, 2008

A few pictures...

I have wanted to post these pictures for a while, but never took the time. Anyways,the first two are from our drive to St. George a few weeks ago... and the others are from our conference experience...I just love to show off these cute boys!

This is my sweet boy David who wanted to take pictures by the Joseph Smith statues(I think I mentioned it before). I hope my boys will follow the example of Joseph Smith. I am thankful for his life and love of God. I read the Work and the Glory series a few years back and my testimony of Joseph Smith the prophet will never be the same. I know he was called of God and fulfilled his calling as Prophet of the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ. My testimony however goes beyond the books. I could go on and on. What a Man! If you don't have a testimony of the divinity of his calling, I recommend praying for one and searching it out...I did not begin this blog with this in mind, but this is where it went. Life is good!

Joey is such a nice boy. He loves his big brother and appears to want to be just like him. The humor comes a little more naturally to Joey though. I'll have to post some examples when they come up. (Side note- Joey was named after my Dad, Joseph A. Terry, however I hope he also recognizes the man Joseph Smith as someone who he shares a name with.)

4 comments:

Staci said...

I love the pics they are such cute boys!

Margaret said...

hi rella, i love all of the pictures and your posts. i saw that you tagged me, thanks. i will get it posted on my blog soon. i love you and am glad that you are doing what you are right now. we are so blessed. i am glad that you were able to go to conference too. someday we are going to have to make the trip. have a great day rella. i hope school and life are good for you right now. you are a great example. love aunt margie

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

those boys are so cute! and silly:)

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

Your boys and mine look wonderful. I'm so glad I get to enjoy them through your blog. Tell my baby boy that his mom says he needs a haircut. He's still cute though.