Wednesday, October 1, 2008

St. George...

Here are a few things that we did this weekend...Dave and his nephew Helaman. Hela plays football for Dixie High school, what a game, they won 36 to 3 or something like that.
These are my boys with their cousin Hela. He loves them and they love him. Silly boys!
This is my cute and sweet neice Jayden who was sealed to my brother/sister-in-law. It was such a special day. Jayden is wonderful!
This is most of Dave's family... we have not had a family picture for over three years so it was time for a new one and apparently none of the picts worked out too well. They called this Laguna Beach style...Dave's parents are leaving on their mission to the West Indes so it was their talk in church day...
????Isn't that a cute bunch???? I left my camera in St. G so these pictures have been emailed to me by family. Thanks girls! I'll blog some other pictures when I get my camera back.

4 comments:

Erika Tebbs said...

Hey Marilla, How are you? Your fam is so cute!!! It was good to hear from you and see your cute little fam. It'll be fun to be able to keep in touch.

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

hmmmm in St. George, and we didn't even get a phone call?? It looks like you guys had a great trip! We hope everything is still going awesome. We miss you guys!

Angee Leishman said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!!

Zach and Shanna said...

Cute fam! I love the last picture!