Monday, October 6, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!!!

I won't post all of the pictures from this weekend, just a few for now... I'll post more when I don't have school to wake up to in the morning... In the Joseph Smith building my little David was so impressed with the Joseph Smith statues that he insisted on getting his picture taken with them by himself then with his Dad. It was so cute.
Here we are outside of the conference center. Dave stayed outside with the boys while I went to the Saturday afternoon session and I stayed outside with the boys while he went into the Sunday afternoon session. What a spiritual weekend for sure! Listening to those children sing "We thank thee o God for a prophet" was very moving!
Dave was reading to the boys on the tabernacle lawn, I thought it was sweet!
These are my wonderful in-laws who are leaving on their mission and are currently at the Provo MTC.

5 comments:

Staci said...

how fun I love going to the conference center the spirit is just so strong.

Unknown said...

Hey rill,
I tried that cutest blog on the block thing, but when I pushed the start now button it said that it was not compatible with Mac computers. That's what we have right now. So this was the closest one I could find that I liked for Halloween. I wish I could try that blog though. Yours looks so cute ....

Angee Leishman said...

Marilla,
Darling pictures! When the little children sang that song I got cold chills and tears in my eyes. It was very moving just from my tv. I can't imagine what it would have felt like if I was there in person!

Natalie and Logan said...

I can't believe that you were at conference on Saturday. We definitely should have called you. Wasn't conference so great? I like actually being there, I feel like I get a lot more out of it. We need to get together sometime with you guys soon.

Zach and Shanna said...

It is always so neat to be there! Too fun.