Saturday, October 25, 2008

Momma and Joey time...

I try to spend a lot of time with my boys on the days I do not have school. This was one of those days. Joey and I went to the mall and decided to get a Coldstone Ice Cream and share it. We got one called birthday something, because it was the day after my birthday, and it consists of brownie for mom, and sprinkles for Joey, mixed in cakebatter flavored icecream. YUMMY!
It was so much fun hanging out with just the two of us.
Joey really is a sweet boy!

6 comments:

Staci said...

Thats so much fun to be able to spend quality time with your boys!

Angee Leishman said...

That is so cute! You're an awesome mommy!!

Margaret said...

Yes, he is a really sweet boy but you are the best mom ever. I love you. and am so proud of you.

The Madsens said...

hey such cute boys! yea its new for us my friends has wanted me to get one forever and once i seen all the family had it i figured maybe ill do it. so how is salt lake?
Mandi

Lyndy Butler said...

Rell, Thanks for being my Fan! I love you so much! I will totally get meat market up on there and St. George Sunrise too.
When will you be back down? I love your blog. It looks like you guys are having so much fun up north. I miss you!

Zach and Shanna said...

You're such a great mom! We miss you guys! But it looks like life is great.