Friday, October 17, 2008

Thoughts...

I keep thinking so many thoughts about life lately. I learn so many things from reading others blogs. I read blogs about writing a book on faith building experiences, the loss of a child, to life after an airplane crash, to surviving leukemia, to regular everyday joys and struggles. I blog on a yummy recipe site, and on a mormon voices site and on my own. I seriously learn something new everyday and am uplifted and inspired by all of you. Thank you for sharing your talents with me and so many others. We truly are a blessed generation. Life is Good. God is Good! Tonight we went up Provo canyon with some of my friends from the MSW program for a get together, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. It was a lot of fun to meet their spouses and kids. I am grateful for this learning opportunity! I took these pictures of our little family up there before it got too dark.I loved this shot of Dave and David, I edited it to get a closer view.
Three of my most favorite people. I love these boys! The weather is nice and the leaves are all turning colors up there, it was wonderful.

9 comments:

LaDawn said...

Your family is so dang cute!! I'm so glad you guys came tonight! It was awesome!!

Mills Family said...

Marilla! I loved your words about how much you have and are learning about "life" by reading about others through their blogs. I love the blogs because it keeps me learning of others and appreciating others! My blog for me is a place where I can go and just laugh! It keeps me thinking of my family and friends! And it is a continuing journal of the everyday little things that make me so happy and keep me smiling and feeling so grateful! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Your family pics are so beautiful! What a sweet family you have! Talk to ya soon. Lisa

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

Oops, I guess my haircut comment should have gone in this space, not the next one. I thought the pictures were all one post.

Fullmer Family said...

Hey Marilla:
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your boys are getting so big!! I'm going to add you to my blog list if that's okay!! Keep in touch.
-Jillynne

Erika Tebbs said...

Your fam is so cute!! I am so jealous that you guys are wearing sweaters.. We went swimming today it is still that warm down here.

Margaret said...

I love those guys too. GREAT pictures Rella. We love you all and miss you tons. Glad to hear that things are going well. STAY warm. See you soon. Love you

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BFF TOMORROW. LOVE YA RILL AND LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF MEMORIES AND BEING YOUR FRIEND. IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING, JUST CALL ME. LOVE HEATHER

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU. WE WISH IT WERE OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO!

Lyndy Butler said...

I am loving this last pic of you bouts. So stinkin' cute!

Haven said...

Wow! That last picture It's almost like you photoshopped your face onto your boys, they look so much like you!