Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAG I'm It, I guess....

So I got my first tag and here goes... You are supposed to go to your 4th picture folder, 4th picture, then post and write about it. I guess I mostly thought this was a cool tag cuz I liked the picture it ended up on... (just look at it they are so CUTE!) This is me and my cutest boys in the world in Hawaii by the fishermans hat (I think that is what it is called). This was St. Patricks Day 2006. Joey was still nursing and after this trip I quit because well I won't get into details, so for the sake of some I'll spare the details... lets just say Joey had practically a full mouth of teeth and it was PAINFUL! I guess that pretty much sums that up. As for being in Hawaii this particular time we went with Dave's parents and siblings. We stayed in the same cottage we stayed in on our honeymoon, part of the time... It was fun. I love Hawaii and am glad I got to go there just barely on memory lane!
I guess now I am supposed to tag other people??? I tag Dran(cuz she needs to post), and Aunt Margie(cuz I think she needs an excuse to post), Stacie(as in Andrus), my new MSW friends (you know who you are), and Becky my new neighbor, Heather, Tiff and anyone else who likes their 4th folder, 4th picture.

5 comments:

Kizzie said...

Cute picture, and I'm jealous, I'd LOVE to go to Hawaii...without kids though! :)

here's the link to the instructions for the leggings. They're really easy, I had to look through the instructions a couple times because I personally think there are too many pictures. but once I figured it out it only took me about 5 minutes to make them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyhopes/sets/72157594274454468/

Elders Quorum 1 said...

Yay! This is a fun one. your boys are so little. crazy how big they get so fast. Miss you.

Unknown said...

aw..little joey kind of looks like baby Dax. So cute. Anyways I dont think I have a 4th folder 4th picture. We just got this laptop and there is not one picture in my fotos that I havent posted yet. Give me another task! I will look though. My pictures are all together and posted by the date I took them. All new stuff though. Maybe when we get our old laptop back which should be coming soon, I will find a really old and cool one in there. Then I will post. Thanks for checking out my blog. Glad you liked my cockroach story. They are all over here.Chau....

Zach and Shanna said...

I'm so jealous.....

Unknown said...

They look just like you!